Saturday, February 6, 2010

Vitamin D Stomach Virus Do I Have Some Kind Of Eating Disorder??? Wats Wrong With Me?

Do i have some kind of Eating Disorder??? wats wrong with me? - vitamin d stomach virus


Well, I'm 12 years old, weighs about 102 pounds and about 10 pounds lost, because he have a stomach virus, and 1 month to 1 or 2 weeks later, something that has not eaten much more .. I do not eat breakfast and eat with Whent donuts and I ate like half-and full ... People say I am more and more and my stomach is shrinking ... But is it true? And I think it happened when I started here a few extra vitamins? is a matter of CNG and suppsoe vitamins are good for u.. but I can not swollow kindly broke it and ate it, but who knows .. HORRIBLE (for I have my appetite and what I know .. i am tired because I take a deep breath and mee if breathing difficult, so I am full ... but if its too easy ... the hunger is one way I can get? (wats is wrong with me? that normal?) please help me ... .. 10 points to the person who helps me help fast please = D (sorry for the problem really long = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment