Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Long Do The Effects Of Zeldox Last How Long Do The Effects Of Zeldox (ziprasidone Hydrochloride) Last?

How long do the effects of zeldox (ziprasidone hydrochloride) last? - how long do the effects of zeldox last

I have just begun to take for my bipolar and has the worst weekend ever! Even if I am so tired and dizzy, I can barely walk, I'm very concerned, he is also can not sit still for more than a few minutes. It's the worst feeling ever. I could hardly sleep last night, and I wonder if someone knows where they stop. I'm on 40 mg twice a day, but I need only two tablets at night, because I do not see how I be in a position in the school who, like me.

1 comments:

ReSpekt. said...

You get used to using after a week, and no one should ever two tablets at night,,,

I hope that helped

Post a Comment