Monday, February 15, 2010

Video Camera Rent Tulsa Ok Where Can I Rent A Video Camera?

Where can I rent a video camera? - video camera rent tulsa ok

I have a great need now! For a school project tomorrow morning at 9 clock, I teach a class of students for an hour, and I have the videotape for submission to the professor. The only problem is, my father waited until the last minute (like now), do not test our camera! All shops are closed at this time, and I do not know a camera that stores already open, if I can rent one. Does anyone know? I live in Los Angeles (San Fernando Valley).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now wat order CENER or buy one and return

Anonymous said...

His school does not rent houses to students? Most do, if you need something. I have just entered in the Los Angeles rental camera "into Google and found a few places like this:
http://www.samys.com/

Post a Comment