Thursday, November 12, 2009

Skin Rash From Tires Painful Skin Rash!!!!?

Painful skin rash!!!!? - skin rash from tires

My symptoms are - I'm tired all the time. I wake in the morning and I am ready to sit down. He seems to pee 20 times a day. I extermite swollen and puffy. In general, about 5-15 minutes after eating I have to go to the toilet and loose stools. I also have a painful rash of blisters, is accompianed. The rash on my arms, back, torso and thighs. I went to the doctor for my rash and told me it was like a mushroom, cream they gave me anti Funguloid. Ok, so I agree, but I'm not a dirty person and the outbreak continues to appear every two to three weeks and it hurts like hell. I have herpes but my doctor said that it was not herpes, because you only do it once and not reaccuring. I have tested for diabetes and my blood sugar levels are okay. I am tired of doctors, but I discovered recently that my son's illness Crone. My mother died at 54 years, the Crone, and I'm 41 ......... Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment