Thursday, November 5, 2009

Painted Table Top Surfaces Refinishing An Art Table: What Do I Need To Apply After Paint For A Smooth Coat?

Refinishing an art table: What do I need to apply after paint for a smooth coat? - painted table top surfaces

I finished an old art / drawing table. It rolls, so I paint what Mrs Lowe's said, and bought an oil-based primer. I sand the surface enough to beat him, then apply the primer, followed by several layers of black paint. But today, the table surface is still rough sand.

I also decorate the table with a few stamps. What kind of product I should apply for the smooth surface, and then more serious sticker will bleed me the gentle needs of dishes and do my stickers and bubble?

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Nesquick said...

Verni. My brother is an artist airbrush and spray paint all the layers. It is really smooth and shiny.

mrfixit said...

before a transparent layer of high sand paper number 400 .. That means, perhaps to 1200 .... 1200 A very beautiful and less Scratchless

Post a Comment