Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hard Drive Boot Disk Dvd Players And Drives Computer Literate People Need Your Help. My Hard Disk Crashed And My DVD/CD Drive Isn't Working .....?

Computer literate people need your help. My hard disk crashed and my DVD/CD drive isn't working .....? - hard drive boot disk dvd players and drives

My model crashed recently and so I bought a new hard drive, but my CD-ROM was not previously worked, so I installed a new DVD player as well. Will I be able to start the operating system if I install a new DVD? Can I boot the operating system from the DVD?

1 comments:

Dr. Gonzo said...

If the O / S CD ready for installation, make sure to configure the BIOS ROM to play DVDs. This is automatically the installation CD. Then you have to reformat the hard drive in the desired format (FAT 32 or NTFS .. more preferred). When format is completed, we will restart the computer, then install a new CD. Do you have any questions, please send me an e-mail via Yahoo!

Post a Comment