Monday, November 9, 2009

Heel Pain How Can I Really Fix My Heel Pain Without Surgery?

How can I really fix my heel pain without surgery? - heel pain

I have chronic heel pain for over 6 years. I'm on my feet for 12 hours. I was told that I went to and FACILITATION walk several doctors who have taught me several sections. I tried cortisone injections and the registration and icing. I supported a lot of skirts, cups and arches. Well, I said the only solution is surgery. Can not be operated because the recovery time. If someone can help that would be eternally grateful. Thank you!

1 comments:

bme said...

seems you have exhausted all conservative methods for treatment of plantar fasciitis. Weight loss, stretching before work, and comfotable shoes can relieve the pressure. I know that nobody like to undergo an operation, so lucky.

Post a Comment