Friday, November 6, 2009

Serial Box 06-2007.sb2 Rapidshare My Adobe Photoshop Died Or Something And I Don't Have The Box With The Serial Code. Does Someone Have Theirs?

My Adobe Photoshop died or something and I don't have the box with the serial code. Does someone have theirs? - serial box 06-2007.sb2 rapidshare

Yes, something happened, my Photoshop and no longer works. Apply now serial code. Use the first attempt, then I have actually bought. But we no longer have the code so that you can no longer use.

I have actually paid for it and I really need my photoshop so if you happen to be the series code (in the box, or other me) can tell?

2 comments:

Dani5050 said...

If you really paid for that you need to call Adobe and tell them about your situation, I am sure it will be useful.

amybeade... said...

Not like the first person said. If you're serious, you have to deal patiently with Adobe Customer Service. However, my serial code is not working for your copy, and nobody else, you should know.

Sorry.

Post a Comment