Monday, January 11, 2010

Ultra Car Alarm 1999 Buick PA Ultra Electrical/alarm Issues?

1999 Buick PA Ultra electrical/alarm issues? - ultra car alarm

ok so heres the deal. I was starting to Circle K (car) was very good to pass up. Turn off the car. back and the car has no power to anything.no illuminates nothing. the battery is good. disconnected the battery waited a few minutes. again, and the car has power (rarely) the alarm, the car started immediately. Now, whenever the time out of my car, I must remove the battery cable and wait, and then come back together to start the car. Im thinkin screwed factory alarm. Other ideas?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought this Ultra car alarm but lost its installation guide. Can you provide me ultra security alarm installation guide. I will be thankful to for sharing the information.

Post a Comment