Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best Mid Price Dvd Player Suggest Good HOME THEATRE Speakers For Midsize Room,with 40" HDTV,DVD Player HD860?

Suggest Good HOME THEATRE speakers for Midsize room,with 40" HDTV,DVD player HD860? - best mid price dvd player

Plss a good speaker RS30 prices, 000 (INR) for a medium-sized room, the
* 40 "Samsung HDTV (Bordeaux)
* DVD-HD860
Is it the appropriate good model from Yamaha, Onkyo or other interest groups within 30,000 rupees
I do not mainly for watching movies and TV Music
This speaker is for movies, we make an ideal
Plss suggest the best model Rs30k buy !!!!!

2 comments:

Levi F said...

I bought a Denon home-theater-in-a-box system in December last year and absolutely loved it. He was one of the few systems that had the 7.1-shop for the Xbox, which had recently purchased was great over time. Denon now has what I called the Mirage system is supposed to compete with the Bose 1-2-3 system to believe that even if I did not hear me.

Tim M said...

I do not know if it's in a price range, but they are very good at an affordable price

http://www.ascendacoustics.com/

Post a Comment