Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oatmeal Heart Disease How Can I Help My Husband Get Healthy And Loose Weight?

How can I help my husband get healthy and loose weight? - oatmeal heart disease

I am pleased concerned about the health of my husband. His father has diabetes and heart disease, his sister is in a high risk for heart disease and obesity runs in your family. My husband is over weight and that it is sad, but he does not speak. It makes me cry as I write this because I can not imagine life with him. He has just found a new job where he sits at a desk all day, he used to walk all day. It has never been a very active person, never sport. How can I convince him to be active and fun. There is also a very demanding dinner. Do you love fish, oats, most fruits and vegetables. We have a child 18 months and I wish that sport is an important part of his life. I know my husband would feel much happier and better self-esteem, if there is more active and healthy. Fun How can I encourage him and activate it and healthy? How do I open my concern for him without hurting him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment