Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank U Letter For Wedding Programs What To Spend On My Wedding Attendant Gifts... I'm Broke!?

What to spend on my wedding attendant gifts... I'm broke!? - thank u letter for wedding programs

The only ones who need to buy are:
Flower Girl
Ring Bearer
Assistant Program

My parents said that they did not want gifts, so I think them a Nice with one hand the letter of appreciation card.
My maternal grandparents pay for flowers, so I thought I'd get a card, but they do not expect a gift. My paternal grandparents did not help, so I do not think that you have a card for everyone.

I Should my wedding planner a gift (not sure if they can gifts to the hotel where I am always accepting married), so I just get the card?

We are also the uncle of my girlfriend and mother to play a song ... Gifts for her, too? This is making too much worry. I dont eat 'too ... I walked 10 kilometers from my own money on the marriage.

It's OK to send thank-you gift after the wedding (if I know I will again have money and not afford anything better?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment