Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tanning Bed Before And After Photos Gym Hardcore Only Please?

Gym hardcore only please? - tanning bed before and after photos

This determination in 3 hours, if not reported many answers today lol. I was in a collection cycle, and finally huge. 355x4 I met on the bench in the autumn - 150lber Dumbbell flat bench 4 representatives - incline bench press 315x3 - 555x 5 Squat - 110 pounds curls preacher 6 - 225x3 seated military press - 5 groups of 5 wide grip pullups - and turns on only. I just got to 20 pounds on the elevator, however. I'm 6'1 302 pounds. I want to reduce base, but I'm afraid my number for a lift to leave. The last time I did cardio and skiing in my routine, I have not much cut. I dropped to 240 pounds, but has more than 75 pounds from my bank lost on average. I'm here to style. I love great honesty. As you can without cutting the basic lifts? I want to keep the size of the chest and shoulder area. I know I need this bad lmao http://s920.photobucket.com/albums/ad41/ Here are pictures of the upper body ...
High-protein diet, rich in calories. Normal day breakfest 6 eggs, 4 Peices toast, a room package of bacon. After the earthquake of protein formation, 2 packs of Imation crab meat, 4 yogurt, 2 sacks of rice. Chicken breast dinner, sweet corn, mashed potatoes and a box of cereal before bedtime. Multivitamins before training. 3 Duration of the training 4 days and 1 day. Thus, 5-6 days / week

0 comments:

Post a Comment