Saturday, December 5, 2009

High Quality Point And Shoot Camera E Pluribus Unum Affordable Point And Shoot That Takes High Quality Photos?

Affordable point and shoot that takes high quality photos? - high quality point and shoot camera e pluribus unum

I want to buy a digital SLR camera, but I'm not in school right now and simply can not afford. I am looking for a point of Nice, and take camera that takes pictures in high quality.

At the moment I have a Kodak M883, but the pictures taken indoors or in low light is horrible. I am interested in the Canon Powershot A590, but I'm open to suggestions.

Preferably something under $ 200.

1 comments:

Cat Lover said...

I watched the A590, and is considered a good camera the whole time you have a limit to what to spend on it. It has a viewfinder, it will be very useful if you want to take pictures in bright sunlight.

I had the A540 for about 2 years and has a very good device. Takes great pictures, and does not require flash to many times I take pictures indoors.

Make sure that you have a small box to hold it and over the straps. I recommend the Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable batteries. They come charged and stay charged outside the camera. It also appears that long in space. Sometimes I turn off the screen and save the batteries. You must have a charger.

Get a card reader if your computer does not have a memory card slot. You can put the card into the card reader and then to a USB port on your computer to send pictures. This way you can load and move the camera even more to conserve batteries. Enjoy!

Post a Comment